The COMPKART Covert 4R racing kart is revolutionary in its efficient design which allows it to scale across several popular categories to ensure performance and ease of ownership are highlights defined by the model, which are not matched elsewhere.
The frame is constructed using specified molybdenum steel mixture of both 28 and 30 mm allowing for traction and compliance in all conditions, thus providing good lateral grip while allowing lower-horsepower engines to maintain a higher minimum RPM. The chassis balance is complete with a collection of high-grade aluminum hubs standard along with magnesium wheels (DF Type) providing added cornering stability and an increased performance level. The 4R model is a non-homologated chassis.
- Blue Anodized Pedals, Cassettes and Tie Rod Tubes
- Redesigned Front Steering Box / Heel Rest Mount / Driver Panel Mount
- KG 506
- New Sticker Collecitons
- Unique Tubing Mixture (28 + 30mm ø)
- 2 Position Rear Ride Height
- Multi-Position Uni-ball Eccentric x 8mm
- 17mm Stub Axle (Refined Geometry)
- 50mm x 2mm x 1040mm Axle Type C3.2 (5 Keyway)
- 2017 CK.SE Type Seat ‘Extra Soft’